Sonic Madness Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reviews, preveiws, chats, and more about Sonic and his friends.

Halo Reach Beta Review

Sonic Madness Zone
    Sonic Madness Zone
    Admin

Halo Reach Beta Review Empty Halo Reach Beta Review

Post by Sonic Madness Zone Wed May 05, 2010 5:47 pm

So, Halo Reach Beta came out and i am a Halo fan, so I must review. Before we review, im stating that some category wont be reviewed becuase it's just a DEMO, or as I like to say a bet-a demo. Well here we go ...

Story
    Not much to say, it's only the multiplayer BETA version. But i am expecting a good story out of this game.
    Gameplay
    The Controls changed slightly, and I myself find them uncomfortable. There are different class types with different abilities. There is a class with the ability to Sprint, which i didnt like. Im amusing every other class has a tumor malfunction which wont allow them to sprint or somthing. But really, only one class with sprint? Theres a class called Stalker, my favorite, where your ability is Active Camo for bout 30 seconds. Guardian, is the class where the ability is to go into this armor lock when being attack/ambushed by alot of enemies. And the final class is Airborn, your given a damn JetPack
    Music

Not much music except the title screen. But, im expecting good music out of this game as well.
    Entertainment
    This game indeed somewhat fun, if you have experience with older Halo games. But, i find in Reach more Team work will be needed, becuase with four different classes, you'll need to have eachothers backs. Especialy those Stalker classes.
    Graphics
    The graphics look alright. There the same as ODST and such, but nt bad at all. When the real game comes out though, im dieing the see the other enviornments Bunji will have us play in.
    Over all
    Story - 3/5
    Gameplay - 3/5
    Music - 3/5
    Entertainment - 4/5
    Graphics - 4/5
    Total - 17 / 25

For those Halo Fans, it's a must have BETA ...