Sonic Madness Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reviews, preveiws, chats, and more about Sonic and his friends.

2 posters

I dunno how to set an avatar...Am I able to at all?

Poison
    Poison
    ScrapMetal
    ScrapMetal

I dunno how to set an avatar...Am I able to at all? Empty I dunno how to set an avatar...Am I able to at all?

Post by Poison Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:55 pm

Exactly as the title says...no idea how to set an avatar. Infact, that's why I haven't been on in a while. I didn't want to look like an idiot. >.>
    Sonic Madness Zone
    Sonic Madness Zone
    Admin

I dunno how to set an avatar...Am I able to at all? Empty Re: I dunno how to set an avatar...Am I able to at all?

Post by Sonic Madness Zone Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:24 pm

1. Go To Profile
    2. Avatar
    3. Set it up (If you dont have one, check out our gallery, full with cool custom avatars).

Did that help? ...
    Poison
    Poison
    ScrapMetal
    ScrapMetal

I dunno how to set an avatar...Am I able to at all? Empty Re: I dunno how to set an avatar...Am I able to at all?

Post by Poison Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:37 pm

Hey, thanks. I hadn't realized there were tabs, because, (on my computer at least,) the link and tab are the same shade of blue. :3
    Sonic Madness Zone
    Sonic Madness Zone
    Admin

Post by Sonic Madness Zone Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:15 pm

I know, the tabs and words blend in with eachother, I have no idea how to fix that, so I guess there going to be tuns of "HOw DO I set UP Avatar", questions. Anyways,
    THis problem has solved = LOCKED

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:09 am