Sonic Madness Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reviews, preveiws, chats, and more about Sonic and his friends.

2 posters

Sonic 4 Theory

ChaosSaberX
    ChaosSaberX
    ScrapMetal
    ScrapMetal

Sonic 4 Theory Empty Sonic 4 Theory

Post by ChaosSaberX Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:28 pm

Well, We all know sonic 4 has been out in the making for a while but i came up with a very interesting theory and i think people did too, ok so dont you think its kinda of weird game music got leaked.. in actual good quality? and how bout those times when there was PERFECT quality on the stages and levels and what not when it all went on youtube or other sites..ok so if you relized the day sega said were gonna delay the game..everything you can possibly imagine was leaked..and dont you think its weird it was all good quality..well coincidence..i think not..because ok this is my theory..I think SEGA Purposly LEAKED the game and to hear what the fans, us are opinions on it..because at the moment in order to perfect the game they needed people's opinion..so what good way to do than get the game LEAKED purposly...this theory actually might be the reason why sonic 4 was leaked to point like wtf..and on the same day that everything was leaked a fourm post on sega was like Opinions on sonic 4? just like that. so my opinion is did they do all that all purposly and just wanted to perfect the game and needed help from the gamers on what to fix..BUT this is just a theory..DONT GO BASHING on sega's door saying OMG I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER no, please dont do that. anyways hoped you like my theory Im out. (p.s sorry if it doesnt make some sense in some parts too lazy to fix grammer)
    Sonic Madness Zone
    Sonic Madness Zone
    Admin

Sonic 4 Theory Empty Re: Sonic 4 Theory

Post by Sonic Madness Zone Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:31 pm

True, sometimes game companys leak games on purpose to hear what their fans have to say ...

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:16 pm