Sonic Madness Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reviews, preveiws, chats, and more about Sonic and his friends.

4 posters

The Real Reason why the Sonic Fanbase is split

Sonic Madness Zone
    Sonic Madness Zone
    Admin

The Real Reason why the Sonic Fanbase is split Empty The Real Reason why the Sonic Fanbase is split

Post by Sonic Madness Zone Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:51 pm

It dont deal with opinions of other Sonic members. The fnabase is split for one reason. It's in the news, your money, your cereal, your school, your bones, this forum, your balls, your brain, your ****. Economy ...

You see, ever since, SEGA pleased all the fans with their Sonic (classic model). His hair, his light blue color, his shoes, his smile, EVERYTHING! But, they recieved a letter from Nintendo: (Accual Letter no LIE)

Dear Staff/freinds/family of SEGA/Sonic Team,

We have recieved news that our fanboys have formed riots around your headquarters ranting "Down With Sonic". They have stated, Sonic has copyed every move, game, speach, breath from Mario. Hours later after protest, a group known as the "Sonic Boys" (mostly composed of Retro/Classic Sonicfans and hippies) showed up and began to club our fanboys. There were alot of casualties and loses. They even got away with it. After this horrific event, we at Nintendo were outraged. And the group known as the "Sonic Boys" grew in size; mugging youngsters as they came out of GameStop with brand new copies of Mario Games. Our sales went down, and your sales went up. We, at Nintendo, thought we had a relationship going. We have the right to sue Sonic Team for all that they have done.Or, we can settle for a deal. You change your design of Sonic and seize the Sonic Boys.

Sincerly, Nintendo fax members

Sounds like alot of hoopla? Well, after this letter was sent, a response was made by Sonic Boys:

Dear Nintengags,

We heard bout your complaint, guess what? We aint doing nothing. SEGA will continue to release Sonic titles, and shove them up your *** with higher sales. We will continue to jump those who come out of shops with Mario. All hail Sonic. All hail the Zonic Boys. We would also like to add, how is Sonic copying Mario. Makes no sense, *******s. Dont respond back, or we'll respond with a blow.

Hate, Sonic Boys.

After this letter was sent, SEGA had two choices. Change Sonic model, or let Sonic Boys go on with the madness. Weeks later, the Sonic Boys bombed Nintendo headquarters. 23 were killed. 12 were injured. 1 committed suicide. Local wife, Sandra Gong said, "I cant belive this, all this, over games?" After this incident, the president sent SEGA a letter. It will define their future, as a gaming company:

Dear SEGA/Sonic Team,

In behalf of all those victims of that bomb, I as the president of the United States am asking you to close down your company. Becuase all this started after copyright deals, Nintendo is still willing to give you a chance. The first option, close down your company. Manufacuter of Sonic games will stop, and existing Sonic games in stores will be burned for the homless. Or, you can change Sonic's design. You have 24 hours, the Airforce is coming.

Sincerly, President of the United States

So, after this day, SEGA went nuts. Sonic Boy's members still romed the streets, and most were being arrested. SO SEGA replied with this:

Dear Nintendo,

We at SEGA are very sorry for what had happened on that day. We pledge, that we had nothing to di with it, and that Sonic Boys take all the blame. We agree to change Sonic's design, inprision the Sonic Boys, and cancle the creation of our consoles. Even though we had the new Dream Castcast coming out, we are deeply sorry. All these loses we've made might not mean much, if there is anything more, please let us know.

Sincelry, SEGA

Days later, Nintendo agreed to all these losses. Sonic Boy's members were imprisoned and forced to watch Mario and Luigi Super Show 24 hours a day, non stop. Clark James ( leader of the Sonic Boys) stated while being imprisioned, "SEGA, you have betrayed the retro fans. From now on, we will never speak of you ever agian. Sonic was awesome, but you ****en killed him. You betrayed all your fans. Including your most loyal fans, Sonic Boys. We did it all for you. Now, Sonic Adventure comes out next month with a entire new design, what a mess. Leave my pressence forever SEGA. But be warned-". James never finished before he was put in the Police car.

This is one reason why there is a fanbase split. Classic fans were betrayed by SEGA, in order to please new comer/modern fans. After that day, every Sonic game after that was changed.

Now, the economy also hit SEGA pretty hard across the face. Becuase SEGA's money was running low, they couldnt take back sprites from their old games, they made new ones. The color blue was cheeper, the crummy voice acting was cheaper, the fans were cheaper. SEGA played the cards out striaght. They pleased everyone and got away with it. But the split continued. Classic fans werent finished. Sonic Boys Next Gen. bombed Nintendo headquarters agian. This time, SEGA, wasnt going to get out the easy way.

Witness say, Mr.Yuji Naka was involved in the bombing this time. The bombing accured at 11 am, and Naka left his office quoting "Sorry, going to the restrooms, those tacos work their magic". , at 10 am. SEGA responded with this "This has to end. Sonic Boys know whats new and whats got to go. Sonic Boys are no longer part of SEGA, and if Naka is found, he will be brought to Justic.

But, wheres Yuji Naka. Just like our fellow Tupac, many claim Yuji Naka is in Cuba. Those in Florida Coast recal seeing a white, chinese man rowing a boat. One life guard said, "HE borrowed a boat, and said he'll go for a ride." Dont believe? Well here's a letter from him top secret he sent to his mother:

Dear Mami,

I have fled from my home. To Cuba. I have done somthing wronge. But dont cry, dont worry, i have made new friends, like this rapper named Tupac, he says he fled his home too. Tell my sister, that, I still hate her, and no mami, I dont have a girlfriend yet. This is the last time I will write to you, love, forever.

Sincerly, Yuji Naka or your Yujiki Nakaki ... farewell

So, this split. is the result of Yuji Naka's brilliance leaving SEGA, and the betrayl of Sonic Boys. Not many might know, becuase this was never supposed to be taken seriously, becuase it's just a game. The Sonic Boys are still in jail today, and Yuji Naka is still supposly in CUBA. There is alot of contriversy wether Naka is in Cuba, becuase his twin brother is also alive.

About the Sonic Boys, they still send hate letters to SEGA, and send threats to Nintendo. And othres believe members are still alive. Because of over packing emails from Sonic Boys, and most of them are annoynmouse or disguised, SEGA has forever more ignored their fans. They are afriad those letters are from the Sonic Boys, and plot of revenge.

Now, SEGA has decided to creat a sequal to Sonic3. Sonic Boys, responded nothing. A member responded, "IT took them this long to think about us agian. Pathetic. SEGA better watch out, our boycott of Sonic4 will be worth while. We will buy Sonic1 instead of Sonic4."

Others say there was never a fanbase split. Philosophers state, "Every Company has a split". I belive in all this.

Sonic Boys Bombing, News lost in Time ...

This is what really happened, this is the SpLiT! ...
    mastercheif GUY
    mastercheif GUY
    ScrapMetal
    ScrapMetal

The Real Reason why the Sonic Fanbase is split Empty Re: The Real Reason why the Sonic Fanbase is split

Post by mastercheif GUY Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:02 pm

xD, is this real or not?
    Poison
    Poison
    ScrapMetal
    ScrapMetal

The Real Reason why the Sonic Fanbase is split Empty Re: The Real Reason why the Sonic Fanbase is split

Post by Poison Fri May 07, 2010 6:27 am

...*eyetwitch*
    ...Pfft. And I thought the fandom was split because people like me were dissapointed in SEGA not sticking to their roots. Boy, was I ever wrong!
    ChaosSaberX
    ChaosSaberX
    ScrapMetal
    ScrapMetal

Post by ChaosSaberX Fri May 07, 2010 3:05 pm

Poison wrote:...*eyetwitch*
    ...Pfft. And I thought the fandom was split because people like me were dissapointed in SEGA not sticking to their roots. Boy, was I ever wrong!

Actualy, people are disapointed cuz of SEGA not sticking to their roots. This is simply a funny parady!
    Poison
    Poison
    ScrapMetal
    ScrapMetal

Post by Poison Fri May 07, 2010 4:40 pm

ChaosSaberX wrote:Actualy, people are disapointed cuz of SEGA not sticking to their roots. This is simply a funny parady!

...I know that. I was joking... *sweatdrop*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:49 pm